Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Yin!



Happy Birthday Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! You have been one of my bestest friend ever! You're god-sent ;) rwar.

Thank you for everything you've done for me and for the rest of us.

Thank you for the late night chats and advices - sometimes your words don't make much sense but it'll do. Haha, kidding :)

Thank you for all the senseless jokes and laughters throughout our friendship - those years in Selangor would not be as memorable without you in :))

Thank you - I could not thank you enough my friend. Tee hee. Please know that I'll always be there for you okay :)

I hope you enjoyed your day today and the day before. It was a fun stayover - Chin Master and the booze were evil. And oh... your presents too - I am sure you love them as much as you love me :P

May you have a good year ahead and many great ones to come!


With lotsa love,
- The aL -

No comments:

Post a Comment