Sunday, February 8, 2009

JB?

Will be going to JB tomorrow to pay Grandma Rabbit and DY a visit as they'll be starting their medical training there.

I guess this is an opportunity to get out of my house to experience the rustic scenery (and crime rates? *wince* touch wood touch wood!) of Malaysia?

Have charged and updated my iPod for the freaking 4 1/2 hour bus journey. Sigh. Buses. I don't like. Brown Bear was supposed to drive, but you know la, parents and their eternal paranoia...

"Haiyo! Dangerous la. You kids are not experienced."

"Read the news. Those 4 people who drove to Penang. They banged the divider! U go read it online at Sin Chew."

I suppose long distance bus rides are quite OK as they are not public provided by private companies. Will explore JB using Rabbit's car. :D

Will be back on Wednesday, hopefully with more geographical knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment