Monday, February 23, 2009

Timetable

So. Whee! Happy Birthday to me. Huge thanks for those who wished me. I appreciate it.

I woke up at 1.30 just now and i freaked a bit coz timetable allocation was open for manual changes at 10 a.m.

Most fortunately, i have a pretty OK timetable.

Monday
Case Studies in International Trade (T)
2-3 p.m.
Case Studies in International Trade (L)
4-6 p.m.

Tuesday
Labour Econs (L)
9-11 a.m.
International Marketing (T)
11-12 p.m.
Labour Econs (T)
12-1 p.m.

Thursday
Marketing Strategy (T)
12-1 p.m.
Marketing Strategy (L)
1-3 p.m.
International Marketing (L)
3-5 p.m.

Wednesdays and Fridays off. Lovely.

Thursday ends at 5 before the traffic jam starts! Perfect. xD

Sigh. I can't seem to escape the fucking 4-6 classes. I hate hate hate.. think am gonna sneak out at 5 as usual.

I guess it's not my ideal timetable as there's too many afternoon classes. Am a morning person! I like to get things over with bright and early so that i can go home for my afternoon nap. xD

Like... Monday 8-9, 10-12
Thursday 8-9, 9-11, 11-1.

Wouldn't that be perfect? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment