Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random #7

Time to post up some random photos. :D

***
Hi. What's in that bag?

IKEA Curry Puffs. Oh yeah. They're just damn good.

(Reminds me of this English activity i had in Form 2. Evelyn gave us scenarios and we had to construct "thoughtful" questions.

Scenario: you see your classmate carrying a heavy looking box.
Morally correct question: Hi there, can i help you with the box? or something similar.
My question: Hi. What's in that box?

Evelyn wasn't pleased. But to hell with her. I got A in PMR anyway.)

***
Freebies.

My Underworld screening with Nuffnang was pretty fun, apart from the fact that they gave me row I tickets when there wasn't a row I in the cinema... -_-"

Freebies. Underworld T-shirt, and a limited edition Underworld keychain. The keychain is pretty sexy. T-shirt on the other hand... I gave it to sis coz it was L size. =(

***
Freebies. Heineken Speaker Crates. I redeemed them about a month ago after much annoyance at Menara Millennium.

Sounds refreshing~

Truth be told. I have yet to experience the "refreshing" sounds of the crates coz they run on batteries and i am not arsed up to stuff batteries in.

***
Anyway!!
My first two cheques ever!! :D:D:D:D

Sigh. Such a warm fuzzy feeling it is to receive money for your own hard work.

Note the vast difference in amount between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment