Saturday, January 6, 2007

Alcohol

Went to this place in CenterPoint Bandar Utama friday night.

Conclusion 1: Heineken is grotesque. Bleargh! Sis and Ron ordered this 5 bottles. And trying to act sophisticated, i took a large glug and.. Whew. Mind-blowing. In the negative sense of course. Poisonous. Told them i couldn't stand the bizarre taste of heineken, so sis ordered me something else.

Conclusion 2: Baileys is divine! Whee. Hehe. It came with a cherry. V. nice. Tasted like ice-cream soda. Much better than beer. Much more expensive than beer though X(
Anyways. My alcohol tolerance is v.v. low. I was kinda @_@ there, so i kept stuffing myself with Thai fish cake.

Conclusion 3: Bernard's Nasi Lemak is goddamn spicy. Whew. Piping hot. So spicy until even my eyebags sweated in agony.

No comments:

Post a Comment