Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Arggrrr!

Woke up this morning and first thing i did was interrogate my maid about my Monash letter. She was rather quizzical initially, then she said, "Oh. Tu letter.. Dalam bilik atas meja." So i flew back to my room, positively writhing with anticipation, until i saw the envelope. T'was from Sunway that i received months ago containing some crap brochures. Argggrr!! Couldn't believe it! In the end i managed to get through Monash and the telephonist told me my application was still being "processed", whatever that is. Dammit! Just read Joseph's blog and he's got it too!

Anyway. Just came back from the gym. Determined to visit whenever i can. Must not let my body deteriorate into pudding-jelly-mixed-with-taufoofah flabbiness. I went for this cycling class called Freestyler. The instructor was this stick thin Indian/Sri Lankan/Brazillian. He cycles frickin fast man. The cycling was kinda fun (coz i got to adjust the resistance myself :D) but the seat.. God. The seat of the little spindly bicycle was this distorted triangle shape, and was rock hard. I think i cracked my balls on them. So uncomfy. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment