Wednesday, January 17, 2007

M'gosh!

Am experiencing pain. Went for the hyper sadistic Body Pump class yesterday. God, it was extreme. The instructor, Hin Tong, doesn't seem to have any pain receptors under his skin/ around his muscles or something. Made us do some hardcore barbell exercises, the most torturous one being the squats. Suppose 0 is when you're standing, and 100 is down on a full squat. Had to do 0 - 100 - 0 - 100, holding a barbell on my back, which was all fine and dandy. Then he said "halfway! halfway!" and we had to do 50 - 100 - 50 - 100. Bleugh! My thighs are throbbing like mad. Hurts when i bend them. X(

Am kinda sleepy. Din't sleep v well coz my entire body was aching all over. V. uncomfortable. And when i finally drifted off at 3 am, sis came in to talk to me for a while and i couldn't sleep after that. And after i really slept, i kept having these ridiculous dreams. First part of my dream was that i was driving this really old old old-fashion-looking car. Y'know those supposedly aerodynamic ones shaped like a rugby ball? Datsun type whatever. Red in colour. Belonged to grandma according to my dream. @_@ So i drove and realize i forgot to put on my P stickers and passed by some policemen. I put on some speed to bypass them only to realize my tyres got shot by them. !!

Then i dreamt of my Alchemist. Earlier yesterday i played a round of DotA and i got Alchemist. Was v. pissed coz i managed to buy a divine rapier (+250 dmg. godly) but didn't get to kill anyone. In my dream i was fighting with someone head-on but i was losing. My divine rapier was missing!It ended up in CP's inventory and i must've writhed around in subconscious frustration..

****************************************

Paid a visit back to old CHS today. 2 years since i graduated. Man i still miss the food sold in the canteen. The bloody sunway college cafeteria is just terrible. Expensive + disgusting food. V.v. bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment