Sunday, January 14, 2007

~ ~

Hair
Hmm. I kinda regretted cutting my hair short. Bloody Cat! Last time i told her i wanted a new hairstyle and she slashed my hair off. Damn. Now it's taking ages to regrow again.

Pests
Oh my God and fuck. I saw a frickin cockroach in my room yesterday. Those super big fat bigger-than-50-cents-coin ones that look as if they can fly. I was lying complacently on my bed when i heard this funny rustly sound so i peered at the floor, and there it was! All shiny backed, scuttling across my floor. My first reaction was to squash it with my notebook, but before i got to do anything, it disappeared under my bed. I think my room is like some promised land for them pests. Have got bread crumbs and cookie crumbs everywhere. Better not bring any more food in.Nvm. Just asked Sun to vacuum my room and kill that grotesque bug. Ha!

Speaking of pests. I was at my computer the other day, eating a packet of walnut cookies. Then i left to take a shower. Came back to find a lizard inside the packet. Oh my God and fuck! A lizard!! It was trapped inside as the sides of the packet were crumpled, no surface for it to crawl out. So i sealed the cookie packet within a plastic bag and chucked it into the garbage, along with the flailing reptilian. Ha!

Chilli
I cannot fathom why ppl consume cili padi.
It's sadistic!
Mum brought back some butter chicken thingy, and it was scattered with cili padi. Nearly burnt a hole through my tongue. X(

No comments:

Post a Comment