Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Drrrriving

Sis showed me the way to KL the other day. Using the Penchala Link near my house, one can reach KL in around 15 mins or so. If am not mistaken. Penchala is a very fast way to KL, but the toll charge is 2 bucks. So she told me to turn right a the traffic light. And keep right all the way and i'll reach a tunnel, then turn left at the 2nd left turning or something. V. confusing.

And the thing is.. I don't like driving alone to unfamiliar places. V. freaky. Like when i drove to the night market on saturday. The place is near Kepong, and i had only vague directions on how to go there. Bleargh. Scared that i might get lost, and that would've been such a bother. The logical way is to look at road signs, but have come to realize that Malaysian roadsigns are placed either too early, or too late (basically they get u lost instead) on the road/highways.

I prefer to have proper directions. I always manage to follow them. Like the complicated ones Ennie (left, right, left, left, go to the end, right @_@) and Yean May (erm. go left. erm. wait right. right! then u u-turn and there'll be a big TV infront of the traffic light) gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment