Monday, February 26, 2007

Accident

Thank God and the tortoises i set free yesterday. Got into a little accident today, nothing life-threatening. Traffic was fucked up this morning, with cars flooding the roads at approx. 7.05. Got into the snail-paced traffic behind this blue Proton Saga, and it suddenly braked. So i jammed the brakes to avoid hitting it, but the car behind hit me instead. -_-"

Pulled over to the side to inspect the car. God bless Honda for making their CR-Vs tough like shells. All i got was a scratch on the spare-tyre box. The old uncle who crashed into me wasn't that lucky though. He drove those super old generation Mercedes. Its bonnet became kinda dented. Fortunately, the old uncle was a nice person. After realizing that my car was fine, he told me he'd settle his car himself. Then i hurried off to my class.

Horrible thing to happen on a Monday morning though. Ah well, it's like the Chinese saying "不幸中的大幸", unlucky to be involved in an accident, but lucky that nothing life-threatening happened.

***
Freaky thing happened today in the parking lot. Was starting car to go home after class when this strange and desperate-looking girl knocked on my window. "S'cuse me can u help me unlock my steering lock? I can't start my car, today is my first day of driving!" Feeling bewildered, i went to her car, which was a gray Myvi. She handed me her carkeys and i realized that her steering wheel was locked. Unlocked the wheel by just pulling it down a bit and started her car. She was most excited and thanked me profusely. LOL! Really freaky. Happened to me b4, when i twisted mum's keys like crazy and it wouldn't start until dad taught me how to unlock it. My good deed for the day, huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment