Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bleargh. Went playing basketball these 2 days. And on both days, i hurt my middle finger. My right yesterday, and my left today. Damn. They can function like normal, but hurt when i bend them. Bloody ball has a vendetta against my middle fingers. Sighs. Must learn to keep my fingers slightly bent at all times.

***

Monash diagnostic English test was quite easy. Just some error correction, MCQ comprehension, and a 250-word essay in which i wrote too much. Have this hollow sinking feeling that i might fail. Hehe. Good to know my paranoia is still working.

***

Wingie and Yoong gave me their drugs. Gosh. Hardcore drugs. Sis told me about some of her friends' dietary success. Recently she put on lotsa weight, and is distressed coz she cannot put on her fantastic pants, her 2 corset tops, and split the seams of her cutoffs. Anyway her friends HarCca, are insane. 1 whole month of strict protein diet. X(
Adding to the misery: no eating of junk food and only plain water. Torturous concept, denying oneself of all the delights of the world. Maybe i should stick to duromine.

***

Watched Ghost Rider yesterday. V. cool. For those who haven't seen it, do so. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment