Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sausage

My gratitude to those who wished me happy birthday, whether on time or not. I appreciate your time taken to type me those msgs. Thanks. =)

****
Gosh i feel like an enormous piece of sausage. Floppy, wobbly and boneless. Yeap. That's what i feel now, squishily slumped onto my chair.

Didn't know chain watching shows is so exhausting! In the past 24 hours, i watched 14 episodes of Heroes, Borat (horrendously vulgar btw), Take the Lead, Underworld and Disney's Cars. Phew. 12 episodes of Heroes took me till 5 this morning, after which i fell dead onto my bed. Was inhumanely shaken up at 11 to go to the temple where i had to chuck 3 tortoises (with my name written on their shells) into a river. For good fortune, i think. At least, for the bad to go away. Or both.

Horrifying thing happened in the temple. Grrargh!! Was supposed to burn some ritual golden papers to appease the Gods and etc.. T'was really windy (matches got blown out) today so i had no choice but to light the papers from some candles, then streak at the speed of lightning and chuck the burning papers into the furnace thingy. So while i was streaking, one of the burning pieces of paper flew up and terkena my hair. Tssssss! Singed my hair! Sis was laughing so hard. I had small speckles of incinerated hair (ashes?) falling all over my neck. X( Worse still, those that were partially singed curled up at the ends, so now part of my hair is frizzy like lion mane. Am gonna soak em in moisturizer.

Been sleeping at 5-6 am these past 3 days and my body clock is totally screwed! Thank god (and the tortoises) i only have 1 lecture tomorrow from 8-9. Then i can come back and regenerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment