Monday, February 26, 2007

Tagged

So i got tagged by JooSing, Cedric & Jason...

Five reasons why I blog?

5. First of all, i started blogging when i've got too much time in hand during my uni years. didnt stop after the first entry tho'... lol! In addition, it also provides updates of my life for my friends to read about...

4. I started blogging mainly to kill my free time... in another word - syiok sendiri. seriously, it's more like for me to write and rant about everybody and everything else under the sun! yay!

3. Well... i love taking photographs and publish them to provide free entertainment for my ehem... readers! =P

(pls kindly donate any kind of financial assistance for me to get a better camera, thank you)

2. Besides that, i knew long ago there'll be lotsa bloggers meet like the one i'd attended last saturday at e-gate. meeting new friends who share some of your favourite pastimes - how cool is that?!

1. My ultimate reason is that... YOU are reading this right now... thank you =)

now im supposed to tag 5 more ppl...

1. Nalini

2. Ji Yuan

3. Warren

4. Angeline

5. Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment