Friday, February 2, 2007

Monash?

Ah i finally set my timetable preferences on Monash's Allocate +

Kinda confusing at first, but Sis helped me. S'good to have an elder sibling huh? So if all goes well, i'll be stuck for 6 hours on campus from Mon - Wed, 2 hours on Thu, and Fridays off. So i'll have quite long weekends. =P

Will be majoring in Marketing, i hope. I absolutely cannot stand accounting and banking & finance, which are the majors Wingie's gonna take. Just found out that Sis did double major in Business Stats and Accounting, which is v. sad.

Am never taking double major. Don't want my 3 years of university life to be revolving around business, coz that will make me lose my mind. I want electives! Just too bad i cannot take the Wine Tasting elective offered in Sunway's School of Hospitality. XD

***

Played a bit of basketball at around 11-12 just now under the scorching sun yang panas terik, wearing a shirt and rolled up jeans. LoL. Nearly got sun-stroke. Brown Bear and DingYi were teaching me how to shoot some hoops, coz i suck at basketball. Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment