Sunday, December 28, 2008

Beezee

Busy like a bee right now. Pah.

Furfur's company is dealing with the Ministry of Sound Health and his mum has so kindly offered me a part time job to translate health ministry flyers and brochures from BM to English. Flyers of diabetes, stroke, heart disease, smoking, cancer etc. Oh and diabetic feet care, with traumatically grotesque pictures.

Deadline, tomorrow. Have got loads to translate.

I am paid a fee of 600 bucks, which is my 1 month internship salary. Fuck. 600 bucks in 3 days. Compared to nearly 20 days of 9-6 slavery.

Am kinda freaked out that my work is not up to standard. Sigh. And i can't really think properly due to my fucking throbbing ...

Did i mention that i removed my wisdom tooth? Surgery. 3 stitches. Sigh. Can't even eat properly right now. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment