Thursday, December 4, 2008

Job

Argh. I've been meaning to post up more pictures of my Taiwan trip, but i guess it's gonna be delayed. Just started my work as an intern today and it takes up a lot of my time. 9-6 everyday. Geez.

Came home today, took a quick nap and off to basketball until midnight and that's a whole day gone. Damn. No wonder working people always look forward to weekends.

Apart from MSN-ing like crazy and sending an email to the CEO, i spent my day reading the ChartNexus website to figure out what products and services they offer, as well as playing around with the ChartNexus software. My reporting officer (stationed in S'pore, 0_0!!!) will give me a call and "work closely" with me. Ironic.

MSN Messenger is allowed and most employees communicate via MSN Messenger. I even MSN-ed with my CEO and reporting officer today. Totally freaky i tell u. WTF. How does one chat with one's superiors? At one point i was about to type out "hi!" then i hesitated coz that's kinda disrespectful. Then i tried type "sir" and they seemed too formal for a chatroom message. Geeeeeez!

***
I totally detest wearing working clothes. Detest! It's freakin' hot (temperature-wise) and it's just damn annoying, having to tuck in my shirt. I detest tucking in my shirt! Detest! Which is why am looking forward to wearing jeans tomorrow on Casual Day. I am not too sure whether it is official coz i've only heard my fellow intern mentioning it. Paranoid la. Later i turn up wearing casual and everyone is in slacks and shirts. I think i'll just pack a change of formal clothes just in case.

***
I need to bring in more sneaky-tidbits to work. It's just boring as hell. We work with fairly little supervision. I managed to browse through quite a number of interesting ads on the Internet while pretending to be really busy. Then i MSN-ed people indiscriminately, which was fun as well. Then i did the typing test, which is pretty fun. I got to type fast, which gave the impression that i was really really busy. XD

Off to sleep now. I am, after all, now, more than ever, a working bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment