Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mamma

Mamma Mia!

I just went today.
My my, i didn't resist you.

Mamma Mia, does it show again (i think... until 1st of January)?
My my, i ain't gonna let you go.

***
ABBA songs are just catchy, i must say. The performers have excellent voices. However, at some point, the accompanying music was just blasting out too loud that i couldn't hear some of the lower keys (e.g. "just one look and i can hear a bell ring").

Loud is good, i guess? Means they have super powderful boom-boom-boom speakers which were so boom-boom-boom that my heart was just beating out ABBA. XD

***
RM453... Siao, i tell you. I've never paid so much for seat tickets. Mm hmm. I haven't. And won't. At least not for a couple of years. Or decades for that matter. I saw this entire family behind me, in the VVIP seats. Should be some YB coz the media feller kept sneaking over to snap a picture of him.

Anyway, fantastic tickets courtesy of Datuk Steven Tan. Intended for my parents, but since mum had stuff to do, i got the opportunity to nourish my artistically-starved existence with a healthy dose of musical.

View of the stage from my seat. Very good seats, right in the middle and i could see all the actors' and actresses' facial expressions.

All in all a brilliant show. A vibrant and talented crew delivering a humourous and colourful performance with enchanting vocals and captivating stage choreography. Definitely lived up to their "World No. 1 Show" claim.

Found this headless cardboard thingy outside and i tried to snap a pic with it but tak jadi. Didn't hunch myself enough so part of my shoulder is peeking out. X(

No comments:

Post a Comment