Thursday, December 11, 2008

X(

Urgh. Am feeling bored and somewhat exhausted.

Stayed in office for 12 hours yesterday (minus lunchbreak). 9am - 10pm. Geez.

I attended the "hand-holding" session, during which one of my seniors taught the "class" how to operate the company software. I just spent that 3 hours rushing my work for my Singaporean boss.

Singaporean boss-tard! LoL! He's a really fun guy and definitely not a boss-tard. Just typing for fun. xD

***
So "hand-holding". I already knew how to operate the ChartNexus software, which analyzes and charts stockmarket data. So i spent my time observing the people who came, who represented the target demographic.

Target market: Middle-aged, balding men. Rich enough to mess with stocks, grumpy and arrogant and enough to annoy the hell out of you. Dresses uncle-ly enough to suit their fading age and lack of style.


***
Speaking of the company software. I fucking hate it. I think it hates me too. It tortured me for the whole day yesterday. If it had been working fine, i wouldn't have had to stay back and slave over my work. In the end, uninstalled and reinstalled it, and it worked fine. Geezzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment