Wednesday, January 5, 2011

11

Like oh my goodness it's already 6 days into 2011 and i'm still bumming bumming bumming at home collecting moss for well over half a year. Impressive, ain't it?

I would dearly love to write a list of useless resolutions here but hey, i've been rifling through my past years' New Year's resolutions and there's a sinking realization that they've been there just for show. So. Just 2 goals this year. 

1) Get a job.

2) Eat less, exercise more = lose weight. 

Latter part seems to be progressing so far so good (yippeedoodleday~!), thanks to this sudden bout of flatulence / bloating that just inflicted itself upon me for no reason and got me so pumped full of gas that i felt constantly full and nauseated when i saw food. 

And that lasted for a day. Two charcoal pills did their job popping my balloon, but left my stomach somewhat deflated, and i feel stuffed after a bit of food. :)

Morning jogs are going well too. Am slowly moving over to 2-1, as opposed to 1-1 intervals. And in the not so far future i hope to ditch that 1 min resting / walking time! 

Shed off 4 kilos so far. But that might've been just water? And i walloped some dim sum (with Ennie and her beau Xiao An, woah my god that was major awkward man. it's like... woah...), and roasted duck, and quite a bit of fried rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment