Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11.1.2011


The beautifulness of todays date. Went to Puncak Alam dis morning for thesis research. Met the rest of my ex-classmate. Catch-up things. Everyone was doing fine except Mimi. She's having a real trouble with the hotel she do intern with. Pity her. My advisor lecturer debated with my company supervisor. I was stuck in the middle. Listening to the intense phone conversation. Im tired of being a people pleaser. I work 6 days a week,11hrs per day and not to mention my weekend assignment. Cant they tolerate of excusing me meeting my lecturer advisor once a week, half day leave to be exact?? Likewise today, im on leave but still first thing in the morning im settling dato's Citibank Visa & Mastercard prob and going thru Shashi business proposal. I contentedly carry my responsibility day & night but all i need is half day excuse for my research thesis. And this subject carry me 7 credit hour. I hope dato' could understand my situation. I think he would not :( Yes he is :) Heck no :( Argh like wutever :/ Im loving this job. I have the best clique ever. All the kakaks who always back me up whenever dato' is in the bad mood and all the abangs who always protect me like their own baby sister. And not to forget my bunch of fav boys, saiful, fazly, azrul, & helmi. They always RAWK my day!!!! Anyways working life is not that bad ;) Its better to slave down yourself with tones of work than sitting down at one corner and do a pathetic circle. You asked me what went wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around, a tear came down and I whispered to myself, everything is... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment