Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Drowning

New plan. Instead of drowning myself in misery, i am drowning OUT the misery.

"How?" You might want to ask.

By drowning myself in junk food, that's how!

**
Last class of the semester was media studies and i left the tutorial feeling somewhat blue.

So vroom i sped off to the supermarket in search of large packets of Chipsters (no i don't sleep well with them, but i do feel fantastic just eating them crunchy crunch crunch crunch ahhhh!!!!).

Alas! To my dismay they (large packets) were nowhere to be seen as i strolled along the friggin' snack aisle. Giant, 1 Utama was closing, it seemed. Naturally i got just a tad emo!

In a fit of over-compensation i bought an array of junk food, among which was a divine packet of curly fries. Ohh.. lalala! Glorious curly fries.


(Curly curl curl curl ahhh!!!)

I swear, curly fries are the ultimate comfort food. The miracle cure to a depressing day. Baby. Say yes to curly fries.

**
I think i'm going nuts.

I'm going curly with curly fries! Ahhh!!!

**
Urgh i just can't get myself to start digging in my books. And the spectre of exams is just lurking round the corner, ready to swing its reaper scythe right into my unsuspecting face swoosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment