Thursday, May 15, 2008

Insanity?

I am now experiencing mixed feelings.

On one hand am nervous and panicky as am afraid i might not be able to finish my assignment.

On the other hand i am elated as this is my last assignment. I am reaching the finish line of the sizzling-charcoal-strewn path and the torment is nearly over!

Obviously it's not healthy to be experiencing such extreme opposites of feelings, but it's just happening! They're swirling around in me and for one moment i am damn happy and another i feeling jittery thinking "damn damn damn".

Damn damn damn! I have better get back to my assignment. Will post approx 24 hours later. Not tonight as it's basketball night! Without any assignments! Whee! You see what i mean? It's a vicious cycle.

Anyway. Dr Yeoh's notes on the critical political economy are useless and pathetically brief. I managed to get a copy of the Australian notes and they're really comprehensive. Covers everything i need for the CPE. Thank goodness. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment