Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yes!

Life has never been better, darlings.

Dr Yeoh has just extended the assignment due date till Friday. He asked the class "who wants an extension?" and there was a sea of raised hands in the lecture theater, much to the disapproval of tutors Melody and Shi Ying.

Shi Ying was most surprised (shocked, too) when she found out on Thursday that i hadn't started on my Film Studies essay which was due Friday. "What... what kind of time management is this?" LoL! And i replied with my fantastic motto: Last minute works are the best of mine. Nyahaha!

Anyway, thank god it's (due on) Friday? XD Dr Yeoh rocks. I'm so gonna give him full marks for the MonQuest lecturer evaluation! :D Now, i have got four days to complete the assignment. More than enough, and i'm really happy. I'm 3/4 on the sizzling-charcoal-strewn path and the charcoals have cooled a little. Not bad, eh?

Just submitted my macropolicy assignment! A huge thanks to Vi Ling who helped me a lot with blarrrdy question 2. Stupid question. We have completely different answers. And we don't know which is correct. I went to look for Dr Muthi just now, hoping to extort some last minute info but i noticed a notice that notified me of his medical leave today. Damn.

Sighs. 3 down. 1 more to go! Phew.

What i'm craving now are:

i) A good sleep before consumer behaviour starts. I think i'll sneak to Renee-curly-haired-girl's accounting classroom on the 4th floor.
ii) Sushi! Yes sushi. There's this new sushi parlour in 1 Utama, located near MPH and the sushis look simply divine! I like the feeling of chucking sushis into my mouth, one after another! Sushis are meant to be devoured this way! CP the grasshopper has got this annoying way of taking 3-4 bites before finishing one measly piece of sushi and that's just illegal.
iii) Bakerzin's Strawberry Shortcake i had yesterday. God it was fantabulous. Bloody Sis. All her fault for getting me addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment