Sunday, May 11, 2008

Que Sera Sera

Been thinking a lot of late, some mornings I woke up to join the rat race together with other working folks without knowing my life's rightful directions.

I am a very ambitious person but I am skeptical of my own doings and what I am capable of achieving. But yet, I know there's a lot I can do - the possibilities are endless. Yea, sky's the limit :)

I wanna see myself... revamped. I need to make changes. I wanna be someone very successful. These are my vows and I vowed to make it happen.

I wouldn't complain about my life now really. I've got my family with me. I've got a bunch of the world's greatest friends. I've got some really good companions to spread the love and spend the time with. So tell me, what's there to rant about?

But still there's something missing... it's both clear and vague of what I really want in life. I wanna go somewhere new, to some place where nobody knows me to start all over again. To live my life the way I want to... and to love.

I wanna love you, whoever you might be. I've got so much love inside of me and I wanna share it with you. Are you here yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment