Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagged!

Oh whee! I've finally handed in the last of my fucked-up assignments and i'm free! Which explains why i'm doing this ridiculous questionnaire ennie has got me doing:

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?
Now that's a good question.

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
Uh.... Hmm! I don't really get kissed much. 0_0 but... My knuckles, perhaps? Or fingertips.

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was both happy and panicky. Happy coz i was handing up my last assignment and panicky because i was freakin out that i might not finish it.

4. Have you ever streaked?
If i had, i would've been arrested for murder!

5. Are you an understanding person?
Yes. I think...

6. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Ironman! It was fun. I want that sexy red gold suit. And i agree with Yoong about Pepper Potts. She's just... plain.

7. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
I stayed up all night. Wouldn't have prayed anyway.

8. What did you last get upset about?
I can't really remember. Argh. I don't really get upset about things. I'm cool, calm and collected. CCC.

9. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Minty candies, mostly when i'm around people coz i get paranoid that the garlic/onion from my food will come wafting out and.... Urgh.

10. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
I like the occasional letter, even though it is from Monash prompting me about tuition fee payments. Little surprises are fun.

11. What are you looking forward to this summer?
It's eternal summer here in Malaysia, fuck. What is there to look forward to? Nothing but sweltering heat.

12. Who was the last person you ate with?
Errrm. Fish (steamed), Bear (brown) and NSC @ Sushi Zanmai.

13. Do raisins belong in cookies?
Never!! They do belong in coleslaw though. I like raisined coleslaw. It's weird but i just do.

14. What's your screen name?
Wei | Shiarn •·.·´¯`·.·•

15. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
Woah wtf i don't know anyone.

16. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
Is social science considered as science class?

17. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?
South America. At least they speak some English there [exact copy of Ennie's answer].

18. Kiss on the first date?
Depends. Yes if i'm eating a minty candy! Wtf. XD

19. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Depends. Some steaks are god-awful. Y'know. 70% of the time i'll take steak and 30% chicken.

20. What's one thing you've learned?
That i should always start doing my assignments the minute i get them and not procrastinate. Yeah... right.

21. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Myself. Or at least, my hair. Was trying to get a look at my highlights.

22. Would you ever donate blood?
I might... But i'm not the healthiest specimen around la... God knows what toxic chemicals i have pumping in my veins...

23. How many snack machines are in your school?
0! 0! Zer0! Not that i know of. I think there's this pathetic little beverage vending machine and that's not considered as snacks.

24. Have you ever felt replaced?
Absolutely.

25. Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?
Deerheads huh. Oh wait i think i saw a moose head the other day. Come on! Nobody goes hunting around here.

26. Do you believe in karma?
What goes around, comes around, baby [exact copy of Ennie's answer].

26. Have you ever been asked out?
Yes/No. Depends on how you define "ask out"?

27. Are you good at telling jokes?
I say funny things, both intentionally and unintentionally. But i don't tell jokes.

28. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Geeez! I have small enough feet already wtf! I wear 9/9.5 and my friends actually wear size 11/12. V. bad to have small feet and big body as it hurts like fuck when i sprain them. I think i got it from Granny. She has the smallest shoe size ever. I think it's 4. In fact i have the largest shoe size in the family already.

29. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Let me think. Maybe. Depends on how you define "best friend", really.

30. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
Forget about the goddamn sushi. Order the soft-shelled crab temaki, baby!

31. How many of your friends have seen you naked?
0. Again. Murder.....!!

32. Do you write in cursive or in print?
Depends on my mood. Cursive when i'm scribbling stuff real fast. Print when i want to be impressively neat but usually it starts in print but it gets slobbier and more cursive.

33. What were you doing at 10 am?
Furiously doing the fucked-up in-text citations like i was going mad.

34. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
Hell yes. My hair is black now. My eyesight is going down the drain. I'm slaving in uni while i was holidaying six months ago!

35. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
I can't really remember. I just knew it was something bottled, like yogurt drinks or chrysanthemum tea coz i tilted the bottle too much and the beverage just poured out. Then again it could have been just water.

Now. I'm done. And it's time to repay some seriously accumulated sleep debt before basketball tonight. Bleugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment