Monday, February 7, 2011

Night-mare

Urgh, crap on things. I just woke up from a nightmare that i had just minutes after i fell asleep. I never knew i could drift off to dreamland quite so quickly. Now i'm completely wide awake, at 7am... Damn!

As you know, i am now in the midst of finding a job, and have set my sights on C-P. In my dream, I was supposed to show up to take a test / interview of some sort at C-P and the office was situated somewhere within a building. 

So i ascended some stairs, and reached an office, and an interviewer began firing simple questions that i fended off with some judo chops and karate kicks and then he asked me to sign an offer letter for the position of some executive and that was when the warning bells started ringing.

What executive?? And it turns out the job scope was completely off, and I had stumbled my way into a wrong interview on a different floor. Flew up to C-P's office and that was where things got weird. The office resembled a modified library. Air-conditioned, and heavily wood-paneled (yellow ochre in colour) with several book cases. And then there were long desks like what they used to have in Sunway College lecture halls, something like a classroom.

The desks were piled with potential candidates who had already finished their test. I was given a set of the test, and things got even freakier. The test was a booklet at least an inch thick, and it came attached to a set of blue transparent rulers and protractors and triangle rulers! what in the world?? i was majorly apprehensive as i cringed to think about the plethora of maths questions that could come bombarding my way.

I rifled through the test papers but was shot with looks of disapproval from the other candidates. What? Cannot curi tengok a bit izzit? Not long after, some uncle came over and proceeded to discuss the test questions, in Indian accent. I kid you not. Indian accent!!! As it like 3 Idiots sort of Indian slang. WTF! So i trudged my way to the back of the room and sat myself down only to be called upon by the guy (he called me the pale guy at the back) to give him my answer for the first question.

I threw open the test after raising incredulous youve-gotta-be-kidding-me eyebrows at the man, and was dumbfounded to see decorative Jawi like symbols all around the purplish-green page, much like my Sejarah textbook back in highschool. And that was when i woke up.


Now that i think about it, it is more of a peculiar freak ass dream than a nightmare. I'm quite impressed by my ability to recall such vivid details from the dream. Man... Just freaky. I hope this is not the universe sending me a message. Oh holy crap... Is C-P gonna call me today or something!!? Help meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!


Have been having a lot of strange dreams lately. Just the other day i was... Oh man. I remember that vividly too. So i need to save it for another post. For now, i need to catch some sleep. In case C-P REALLY does call me. Help meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment