Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random #13

Yeah, i've had it with Blogger's snail of a picture-uploading-system. I'm now chucking all my photos into Flickr / Photobucket. Bloody fast and efficient.

I know that's what i shudda done aeons ago, but, haiyo. I was lazy and back then Blogger was completely cooperative.

Now, more pictures.

DSC087311


Ground Peppercorn, @ Chilis.

I usually visit Chilis when i have a burger craving, and the Ground Peppercorn certainly didn't disappoint.   It was loaded with pepper (i like, very much!), and topped with fantastic crunchy fried onions.Only gripe i have was that it was slightly overdone. I asked for medium, with tantalizing warm pink center, but all i got was a few specks of pink. Very juicy nonetheless.

DSC08432
Macadamia Cheesecake @ Delicious. Not so delicious after all, as it had a salty tinge to it. Macadamia brittle were divine, but the small layer of caramel was a tad... thick. Should have gone for a more sugary crunchy caramel glaze. 



No comments:

Post a Comment