Tuesday, March 27, 2007

0_0

Haven't been posting for nearly 2 weeks!

Phew. I think might be coming down with something. Keep feeling dreamy and light-headed. I bet i know why: slept for 4 hours in my room without any form of air circulation. My air-cond sorta tripped and switched itself off, so i was rolling about in a sealed room (windows closed, blinds drawn, door shut) amidst a stuffy tangle of blankets and pillows. Not remotely comfortable.

Am kinda prone to minor accidents and mishaps these days. In addition to my sore middle fingers, i now have injured index and ring fingers, a large bruise just below my left knee (result from vicious head-on collision with Choo KW the Scary) and two slashes dangerously close to my wrist, courtesy of Wyn Yan (house of flying fingernails).

Hmm. Now that i think about it, all these little accidents happened to me during basketball!

Mum has this strange theory about minor incidents. According to her, they are one big accident broken down into small minor injuries, thus more endurable. If that is really the case, i would play more basketball. I'll rather have bruises and cuts than another 400 stitches on my thigh. Brr.

***

Anyway. Was busy like an ant/bumble bee/termite or similar these few days. Was rushing for my assignment deadlines. Managed to hand in business stats and microecons yesterday without much incident. Have another headache-inducing management essay to write, which is due in 3 days' time.

To add to the misery, i have to go back to my dad's hometown on Saturday for Qing Ming. See this is the first time i actually have to go for Qing Ming. V. strange. Ah well, since Granny was the best (and better of the two) grandmothers, i'll go for her sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment