Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yeeeee Haaawwww!

Had one of the best birthday party ever in Batu Feringgi yesterday. To everybody... thank you. I had fun yesterday nite. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Man... it was crazy!

The customary face-in-the-cake stunt and the orgasmic-to-the-max-soaking wet-almost-drowned-in-super-cold-water-with-ice-cubes-all
-over-me-molested-by-12-lunatics game...

The apartment stay and the steamboat. Loud music. Those lame but evergreen jokes. Never failed to make me laugh my heart out.

Those fantastic presents. I love them! haha... especially the Bunny hairband!

Ahhh... not to forget the new game taught by Bryan and the countless glasses of chivas + coke!

Again, thank you. It was a super cool bonding session. Nice catching up with you people again after so long =)

Will update soon *Tired*

- happy birthday to meself -

No comments:

Post a Comment