Sunday, March 11, 2007

Welch

Argh! Couldn't believe my eyes when i saw Mr Welch walking in the gym's changing room, chatting animatedly to his friend. Mr Welch, as in Welch from CIMP!

Freaky freaky. Unbelievable. Next thing they'll tell me Ms Woi is a part-time Juice Bar attendant who sells ginger-apple-cucumber juices, or Mr Shim is a secret instructor who teaches "Basic Cross-dressing for Men, Women and the Somewhere-Betweens".

Anyway Welch said hi to me. Think he vaguely remembers me as one of the four who terrorized his MDM class back in first semester 2006. Bwahaha.

Sighs. I sorely miss the witty and humorous lecturers in CIMP. Monash lecturers and tutors suck most of the fun out of us, the poor students. Sometimes i wonder how some of them even got their phDs, when they cannot even string a proper sentence together.

No comments:

Post a Comment