Thursday, March 15, 2007

Assignments

Sighs. Having a shitload of assignments thrown at you doesn't feel good at all. Usually i will lock them in this imaginary box inside my mind and not open it till two nights before the due date.

That, unfortunately, cannot happen when am in university, where one assignment is approx. 15% of my total grade.

I have some extremely (and i mean extremely) tense and restless friends who parrot "4 assignments due in 2 weeks!! 2 weeks!" as if it is a normal conversational topic to be brought up randomly, so basically i am constantly being reminded of them assignments.

S'like a nag at the back of my mind that cannot be contained by my imaginary box.

***

Bought yet another Pendrive yesterday. Kingston 1G for 40 bucks. V. cheap apparently. Swore to myself not to lose it again, like what i did to my previous 2 (left them in library.. i still have the caps though..).

No comments:

Post a Comment