Friday, June 8, 2007

Exams!

Phew. That's one down.

Econs turned out easier than what i expected. I had a vague understanding of all the topics asked (except the concave to the origin thing.. mind boggling), all the graphs readily in my mind. Just that i don't think i've done enough analysis for the graphs drawn. For a moment i forgot how a monopoly determines its price. X( Fortunately i recalled it eventually. Thank god.

I think i haven't been writing so much since my SPM days. My hands kinda cramped up halfway through question 5. Argh.

Now it's time to cram as many management theories into my head before Tuesday's Management paper. Horrors!

***

Stupid thing happened before the econs paper.

I left my wallet, including my student card, my cash and my identity card at home. I was striding around thinking i had it inside my right back pocket but it wasn't. It was lying between the pages of my novel on my bed at home. Such a blur sotong i am. On the day of my exam somemore.

Thank god and all his seraphims i saw Ming New's student card, checked my pocket and discovered that my wallet wasn't there! 0.0!

I flew down to the student admin and asked the lady.

Me: Hi. Question. What if there is an exam and i forgot my student card?

Lady: Oh. You can use your IC.

Me: [temporarily relieved at such a brilliant solution to my problem] Oh thank god.

Me: Eh.. Wait! I didn't bring my IC also!

Lady: [incredulous] U didn't bring ur IC?? Then how u got here today?

Me: Yea someone fetched me...

Lady: Well i guess the invigilators will have to verify you in some other way..

Argh. I spam called mum to bring it for me but she didn't bring her handphone. So In the end i took a cab home to retrieve my wallet, wasting around fourteen bucks. Sighs.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment