Monday, June 11, 2007

I miss you...

i dreamt about you again few days back. it was a sweet dream - undisturbed. on my way to work... behind the wheels, i thought about all the years when we were one. we shared love and we shared the tears too. its foolish i know... but i really thought it'll last... maybe not forever but for as long as we want it to be. i was wrong.

ever since you said those words to me, im so lost... even until now. when you left, i feel like i could not love again. tears threatened to spill each time i think of you and... us. and of how my tears just spilled uncontrollably when i was driving to and from work, so bad that i gotta stop by the side just to cry.

of cos there's work, family and other stuff that occupy my days but at the end of the day, i still long for your warmth and comfort. i got so used to having you by my side all these years. telling you everything that's on my mind and you holding me in your arms assuring me things will be alright.

sure there are times when our thinkings differ and thoughts clashed and we fought. but now that i think back, i wouldnt mind those at all now.

all i can do now is to blog about you in tears instead of hearing your voice over the phone. it's so hard to understand or simply i dont want to. no matter who im with, you're still the one i want.

maybe we used to share so much, too much...
we did everything together...
we cooked for each other...
we do the laundry together...
and the bedtime cuddles...

tis is all still so painfully raw to me. everytime the open wound bleeds, i miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment