Monday, June 18, 2007

sarks...

at work, my colleagues dont talk to me about work anymore ever since they get to know that i'll be leaving soon.

so... for the past one week and today, all i do at work is "chat" with -pc- and cnee thru emails and surfing the internet...

whoaaaaaaaaaaa?! you all must be thinking tis is a god-sent dream job right? hahaha. no its not...

those hours are so goddamn torturing... i feel damn lethargic by lunch hour. the office is not that spacious so practically everyone in there can see what's on my screen. i mean its nothing wrong about it lah since i'll be leaving and i really got NOTHING to do...

it's just that it bothers me a lot to do absolutely nothing and the rest are working their arses off. it'll be demoralising for them right? i dont want people to hate me wokay? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment