Monday, June 18, 2007

Memories...

Venue: Tesco's foodcourt
Time : 1pm

was at the stir-fry stall looking at the menu and trying to decide what to order for lunch when suddenly the lady behind the counter talked to me in Hokkien dialect...


Lady: you used to work in Popular BJ right?

(stares at her - trying to figure out her identity)

me: yea...

Lady: where is your friend? the guy with long hair wan?

(wtf? - finally i got it. this lady used to sell fried rice/noodles in Bukit Jambul Complex when i was working for Popular bookstore after my SPM.)

me: ohhh! haha. he is... not here (smile)... so how come you shifted here?

Lady: no business in BJ lah...



bla bla bla...


- apa nie... i was like... so stunned when she asked about him. that was like in year 2001 for goodness sake! ahaks!

and she still can remember/recognise me after 6 years -

No comments:

Post a Comment