Thursday, June 21, 2007

Zzz?

Sometimes i stop to wonder how, every night some people can just lay down and fall asleep just like that. Less than a minute and bam! they're in slumberland. How? I mean how do they sleep like a baby?



I take forever to sleep.

Maybe my train to slumberland is faulty. Sometimes my body feels exhausted, but my mind is wide awake. And i will start thinking loads of loads of irrelevant things, take the night before my econs exam for example. There were these tiny little nags at the back of my mind, prodding my brain here and there.


And no matter how hard i tried to ignore them, my brain started thinking, "hmm. how do i draw the tariff diagram again?"

Or "damn damn damn!" and "hmm my phone is outta credit, gotta get a reload card first thing tomorrow".

Then sometimes, especially if i've eaten food before sleep, i get some sorta sugar rush and feel really hyper. I roll around, i fidget, i put my legs on the wall, i count sheep... Nothing works. And then i stay up all night looking like this.


Bleargh!! Drives people crazy, sometimes.

"End my pain now! Or i swear, i'll end it myself!! *pokes branch through nostrils*"
LoL

I should get a teddy bear, perhaps? :D

Cuddly. :D

Off to sleep now, i hope. Have got basketball in 2 hours' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment