Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bang

K-N-N!

My exams ended with a bang!

Banged this bloody Wira in 1 Utama's parking lot. Fucking hell. The most annoying part is that the whole thing was my fault. Was searching for the fucked up tunnel-link to go to the new wing and i didn't see the fella driving out. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Damn suay.

Sis said maybe i spent up all my luck in my exam. Exam turned out to be kinda weird. It wasn't half bad, but weird, with questions that seem to have many answers. Kinda like u know what to write but u don't know whether it is right or not. I don't think am making sense here but. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

At least the car owner was much nicer than the ah-pek whose son's car Brown Bear collided with. That ah-pek was damn evil (u bang me? u'll definitely lose! i want to send my car to the original workshop to replace the entire bumper). So, luck still there. I hope.

***
I have got 1 whole month to enjoy myself. Time to go search for a decent pair of jeans, since mine has developed a crotch hole, of all the places... geez. Also on my list is a white shirt with either bone/mother-of-pearl buttons (say no to plastic buttons, no!). Then, of course i have to start getting into shape so i can wear said white shirt. I look horrible in white right now, like an enormous snowman. Or polar bear. That was how i got my nickname anyway. Big white shirt. Sleeping in class. Bah!

Wingie! Time to go grab some curly fries. We'll make danny pay. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment