Thursday, June 12, 2008

!

I shall wake up later to basketball!

Am actually able to kick myself out of bed for basketball in the mornings.

I used to have these sudden steel-willed health kicks and i would devise a whole list of exercises to do, such as jogging in the morning and i never woke up. Never.

Still have the list with me, unceremoniously stuffed into my santa sock.

Goodness. There's a whole load of stuff here wtf. Didn't know i could be so creative.

Exercise Plan! Impressive huh. XD Must have written this 3-4 years ago. Ah.. High school years. Nostalgic. I had terrible writing back then. Hmm.


There is even a sorta trail i was to follow. Mailbox > totalled kindergarten (which has already been rebuilt :D) etc etc.

Look closer! Ever the pessimist, huh?

So anyway. Basketball feels much better than jogging. I went on Tuesday but it was too late and it was toastingly sunny at 9.30 and i nearly got sunburnt.

***
In addition to basketball, i plan to do the following:

  • eat. i've been craving for Chili's beef queso but never got around to eating it.
  • eat. still have my outing with fellow ex-CIMPians.
  • sleep. have got to adjust my body clock.
  • game! i haven't completed FF12 yet! It has been like, a year? God... I procrastinate even when it comes to games.
  • gym. time to reduce my spare tyre! just realized, fuck, that i couldn't really fit into one of the shirts i used to wear back in CIMP. not tight to the extent of bursting, but i look like a sausage and it sucks.
  • throw away stuff. time to chuck out all the useless notes i've accumulated for the past year. am chucking all my law stuff to KKM.

No comments:

Post a Comment