Monday, June 23, 2008

Streamyx

I friggin hate streamyx.

In addition to the shit ass tortoise-slow Internet connection they're offering, they have the tendency to crash on me. Internet was down the whole day today, which hampered my productivity. Productivity = downloading movies.

Spent quite some time with the annoyingly polite operators at TmNet who kept asking who my account owner was (sir?) and what my phone number was (sir?) for "reference" purposes. So each time i called i just spouted out my account username, my dad's name and my phone number, which seems weird, but it saved me a lot of time, and spit for the operators.

Turned out there was some problem with one of their "ports" and their technicians were resolving them efficiently so i asked them how long would it take to fix that problem and they said the maximum would be two working days (wtf!) depending on how "small" the problem was. Damn i should sue their incompetent asses off!

Anyway, i've finished downloading:

i) Run, Fat Boy, Run - But i haven't watched it yet.

ii) Vantage Point - I like the multiple point of views, but the repetitions were tedious.
iii) 21 - Sis had the DVD so i cancelled my download. 21 was fascinating. Man i've heard of card-counting but these people took it to a whole new level. aaaand, though i've never heard of her before, Kate Bosworth is one hot chick.

iv) Bee Movie - Bzzz. Found the bee-human interaction somewhat a buzz-kill. It's... bleargh.
v) 27 Dresses - Moderately entertaining at best. I never really liked romantic comedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment