Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Vingie



Happy Birthday Dear Vingie Sayang! I love you with my heart, spirit, body and soul :P


This babe has been a confidante and a very good friend to me since we got "clicked" many months ago.

For all the late nights spent listening to me ranting and whining - thank you.

For all the advices and scoldings you've given to me - thank you.

For all the time you were there for me - thank you.

For all the beer sessions we had together - thank you.

For all the crazy jokes, bitching and laughters that made many of my gloomy days seem brighter - thank you.

For all the good food taste and appetite we have in common - thank you.

For all the good times we've shared - thank you.

For everything else - thank you very much.


May you have a very good year ahead and many more great years to come. Happy Birthday Sayang!

It's good to see my birthday present is exposed to the world. Haha. So... everyone who's reading this - please log on to www.vingie.com to show her some love :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment