Sunday, March 6, 2011

Polish

Ah, nuts. The top half of my thumbnail is now purplish-blue, no thanks to a fucktard during basketball. U-H brought his posse of basketball players over to our court on Friday, and one of his friends (said fucktard) was aggressive. 

He attempted to wrestle the ball away from my firm grasp by hugging on to it. Hello!??? It's already in my hands. I have a much stronger grip than you do? So fuck the hell off. Normally when people try to wrestle the ball out of my hands, i bend downwards and place all my weight onto the ball. Hehe. Works wonders.

He failed the first time, despite having assistance from U-H (another idiot). And then he came, again, for a second time, hugging the ball that i was firmly holding. AND he failed again, but this time flipping my thumb nail backwards. -_-" Sonnuvabitch. Next time if he comes, i'll reserve a well-timed elbow for his face. 

So yeah, bruised nail. It turned blue on the day itself, but has subsided to a maroonish colour. And i have to type my SMS-es using my index finger. Bah. -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment