Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dream-tart

Had a most ludicrous yet fascinatingly satisfying dream today. Exceptionally vivid! I can recall the detail.

So the dream took place in Adidas (i don't know why Adidas, coz i despise Adidas and its three-stripe design). Not just some rubbish Adidas outlet. This was different. It was expansive and had tall shelves much much higher than my reach.

And so me and my friends were inside looking at piles of red-black-white coloured shoes.

Then! I move further into the shop and i saw, to my amazement, cakes! Countless cakes, and they were the most fabulous, ornate and attractive ones i have ever seen. Perched on top of the tall tall shelves. I stood there marveling at them. They were glittering and shimmering with such beauty.

And i don't know why Adidas. Adidas doesn't sell cakes. But damn. I wouldn't really call them cakes. Confectionery would be more precise, as some of these ''cakes'' looked as if they were just packed with fruits. Fruits that resembled Christmas lights. Ooooh.

Then i woke up. Oh my god. The secret dreamland of an insane glutton.

No comments:

Post a Comment