Monday, September 15, 2008

Lines?

I see life as a line. A line moving in a direction. Lives of other people around mine are lines as well, creating an intricate web around my line. Strangers' lines never intersect mine. My family's lines are practically intertwined with mine.

Some friends' lines come into contact with mine for a certain period and they move on. Others come really close to become clumped around me as well.

Sometimes i wonder what will happen if some of these lines around me were to suddenly snap off and branch off into other directions. What happens then, when something one is so accustomed to having around is suddenly no longer there? Will one wither like tree with its roots cut off? Or fade like a fish out of water?

Lines. I do wonder.

In any case, time for my to move my line around a bit to criss cross with others'. After all, what better place to intersect more lines than in uni? Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment