Monday, September 1, 2008

An Offensive Post


As the title implies, this post is meant to vent out my frustration. This is my blog - whatever I write here is totally my right and if you don't quite like the content, most probably it's really YOU I am talking about.


When I first know you, I didn't give much thought as of why you do not have close friends. I took pity on you and let you in with mine. But you, the unappreciative fuck screwed it all up. You've got only yourself to blame for all your failures. Who you are today is the result of your stupidity and childishness. Your ex friends are wise :)


Let me tell you a thing or two about life. You do not bitch about a person to other beings known to her. You do not talk to my ex colleagues, close friends, friends of close friends, friends, acquaintances and strangers-to-be-friends 'bad' things about me. I will get first hand information immediately after your calls to them, do you get me? You don't have any fucking idea how each words you uttered will be directed into my ears right after, do you?

Fucking disgusting piece of shit.


And another you, I was utterly shocked with your accusation that very night. If you are not tech savvy, you should have read some Complete Idiot's Guide series before you even think of asking me those questions. You're just making yourself look like a complete idiot with a fucking shallow mind. True friends never put physical appearance and weight in the criteria listing. I will be friend with you no matter how you look like but if you got a mentality like that - I'll be more than glad to delete you off my list.

Fucking piece of filth.




Fucking retards. I wasted many hours of my life with you two once. The time spent would be better use to clean my dog's arse.


Whores.

No comments:

Post a Comment