Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hurrah!

Marketingdinghooi rocks like hell!

Am not saying this because am worried of his narcissistic tendencies to Google his name and find students blogging about him. Am saying this because he extended Assignment II's due date till Oct 8! That's one and a half week more, and we have the entire week of holidays to complete it.

No student in his right mind will want to do work in the holidays but MRM is an exception as it is tedious. Me, Candice, Karmen and Azu started one week earlier and are unable to complete it just yet.

So, phew!

***
Anyway, am done with Gossip Girl. Am waiting for Heroes Season 3! I've finished the first 2 episodes. :)

I have also started with Terminator: Chronicles of Sarah Connor, which is pretty thrilling and action packed. Action packed is good. My kinda thing.

Melv, ever the Internet pirate, recommended me T:CoSC, as well as Fringe. But my computer is running out of space to download! Time to search for an external hard drive. Danny New says he has got a 500G one. I think i'll pay Digital Mall a visit over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment