Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Raya

Remember what i said about lessons in life? I, and Fish, paid for another one today. Cost me thirty bucks, and Fish twenty.

Lessons learnt:
  • Never drive against traffic, even when there are no cars around at 4 in the morning.
  • Always bring your I.C. out, even at 4 in the morning.
  • Try not to bring too much money out at 4 in the morning.
  • Try not to drive out late during Hari Raya season.
  • Always be aware of Ops Sikap during festive seasons to avoid being blur when the words "RM300", "compound fees" and "mahkamah" come flying during a friendly conversation.
(Oh, and be mindful of robbers and lock up. I didn't pay for this, but Jon did. He had his house broken into yesterday morning and had his wallet and phone and dunno-what-other-stuff robbed. Geez!)

I also picked up quite a few nifty tips on how to use sign language and communicating without actually speaking what you're really trying to communicate.

Good night everyone. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I think it'll be way better than mine. Maybe even better than the three guys who found themselves 50 bucks richer.

No comments:

Post a Comment