Saturday, September 20, 2008

Vege

Let me tell you about my disgusto lunch yesterday.

Soup. Soup containing: cubed yellow capsicum, cubed carrots, a freakin' load of spinach, onion, and a piece of radish cake thingy. Oh and some bonito fish extract + 2 pieces of sponge cake to soak up the vege soup.

I got so distressed that, after i met up with Candice and Azu at Monash, i made a quick detour to SS2 and purchased: Chicken + Roast Pork (a.k.a. siew yoke) rice + 2 pieces of prawn fritters + lin chee kang (a.k.a. 6-flavoured soup). XD talk about self-destructive food consumption.

Now. Disgusto dinner.

Soup. Soup containing: unpeeled potato pieces, carrots, and a whole freakin' load of bean sprouts. Not those small bean sprouts you find in char kuay tiao. These are fat assed ones, two-inches long and are depressingly limp. Oh and 5 and a half mini cubes of chicken. I counted. Extremely bland. Mum wouldn't let me add chicken stock to it, but unbeknownst to her i have a container of salt perched on my desk. Kekeke.

I got so distressed, but i was lazy to go out so i ate more sponge cakes. Sigh. I want proper food, not some meatless, saltless and guiltless torture regime. I want Coliseum's caramel custard pudding zomg...

No comments:

Post a Comment