Monday, September 22, 2008

Series

I've been watching a whole pile of TV shows for the past week or two. I know i shouldn't have, with the onslaught of assignments, but i couldn't stop myself. :)

I've finished:
  • Chuck (season 1)
  • Dirty Sexy Money (season 1)
Am am halfway through the season 1 of Gossip Girl, which is a tad too estrogen-laced for me. I keep expecting someone to get killed, or some catfights but nothing. Just a bunch of girls bitching around, hiding secrets, divulging them seconds later. Bah.

Now, back to my assignment. Am supposed to meet up with my MRM-mates later at 9 p.m. (note: p.m.!) which is a freaking freaking inconvenience and violation of assignment-related decency. Hope that it gets quickly cancelled and postponed to another suitable time slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment