Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cedric's Birthday at Carmen The Bistro

Okay. Sorry Sorry Sorry. I know this is a very very late blog entry on Ceddy's Big Day @ Carmen. Sorwee lah Hubby. I didn't bring my digicam with me on that day so i can only curi photos from the others.



The Birthday Boy @ Papa Pizza


In Carmen


The Birthday Ritual Scene 1


The Birthday Ritual Scene 2


End result


The Red Ralph with Wendy. Goodness Ketiak... you're really red man. haha.




Had a really bad day earlier so i accepted a few rounds of bottoms-up from Vingie and countless glasses of the Chivas + Coke concoction... what happened later on was unexpected :P

I remembered Ceddy trying to get me out from the Bistro. And then i was outside breathing fresh air with his arms around me, trying to stabilised me. Feeling quite high and drunk (no!)... i sat on the elevated pavement and voices i hear are from a distance away. The next thing i know... i bent over and freaking puked my guts out! shits.

I feel so light headed after the puking session, my legs wobbled and i feel like collapsing on the floor. But then... tadaaaaa... there were so many hands holding me at the same time but i cannot make out whose. haha. There was even someone offered for me to lean on his chest. LOL!

Immediately after, i was feeling okay. Chatted a bit with the other drunkards before my friends decided i should go home and Colleen had to do just that. haha. Sorry pal. lol. Funny thing is that, i puked again from her car shortly afterwards. The side of the car and the length of the road was practically laced with my vomit... heh!

So, that was my first time ever puking in public... and it was crazy. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment