Monday, November 26, 2007

Hohoho!

Went to gym this morning. The gym's pretty much empty in the mornings which is cool as i get to dominate the workout machines without some impatient people standing around waiting me to bugger the hell off.

So i jogged today, and i nearly suffocated. S'been so long since i jogged, and i couldn't really breathe properly. I felt like my trachea was rupturing, which is impossible as there are rungs to prevent that. But that's what i felt la. :D

***
I don't know about you people, but i think lilies are freakin' smelly. They smell like pee, goddamn it. Sis got a large bouquet of lilies the other day and she stuck them in a vase right outside my room. Each time i go to my room i get a whiff of lily "redolence". Urgh. I know one man's smelly is another's fragrant, but whoever thinks that lilies are fragrant sure does like the smell of pee.

Pretty flowers! I don't deny that. But the smell is just not that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment